Welcome to Commutation Construct. This is a free community based around building discussion related to american civics and the economic activity of human interaction. With regard to rules, this is going to be a largely open platform.The general guidelines will be as follows:
- Let’s try to all stay “on topic” with the News Feed focusing on sharing and questioning Philosophic and Socioeconomic ideas.
- Let’s try to focus on asking and debating ideas we are really curious about and not just create flame wars.
- Don’t post porn, violent, or otherwise grotesque pictures or videos. Speech is free but let’s avoid images we can’t unsee.
Examples for future content may include: “Does Taxing Matter Anymore?”, “Is Open Source Capitalistic, Communistic, or Both?”, or “Framing a New Constitution”. I will also post any updates for other projects that I work on for those interested in following all of my content. That all said, I welcome you to this community and hope we can all learn something new through our time here.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy